09/04/2011

Summer of 2003

One day that I couldn't forget in the summer of 2003, when my brother was drivivng to Al Ain with my father and without driving license. So, When we arrived to the place that we are going to, my brother entered the wrong direction to park the car and he completed while all of us noticed that there was a policeman that was keep looking to us till we exist, and then hs stopped my brother to ask him for his driving license. Here is the big surprise that brother was acting as he has the license and was searching for it in his wallet, the car and everywhere. After that, he said that he forgot it at home with his second wallet and he couldn't remember the license number because it is too long!!! The situation was very danger as well it was shocked for me and father also.

No comments:

Post a Comment