04/06/2011

Reflection about Google Practical Tools

The most interesting, useful, enjoyable and knowledgeable project in MIS course was about Google tools practically. In this project the whole class applied a new tool and was teaching us what it is? How to use it? And also I discovered much more new stuff about each Google tools. After each session I was gaining a lot of information and then I was applying it in my studies to improve my skills. I really felt comfortable, satisfied, pleased and suitable by using the Google tools.
First of all, the first tool that I felt that in need during my studies that when I used the tool of google search for the report of Satellite industry, so I was receiving emails that included articles and information regarding that topic. Also, I used the google finance in one of my accounting projects that was looking for an income statement and balance sheet for any private company worldwide and google finance assist me a lot.
In addition, youtube is another google tool that I felt so useful, interesting and informative, because I was using it for the studies, personal and fun purpose. What’s more, that I used the goole calendar by create different calendar with different tasks by coloring each one in diverse color and share it with my friends. Furthermore, I knew Picasa google tool but I wasn’t using it a lot because I wasn’t aware how to use it very good, after the session I become expert is using that tool. I used in editing many pictures, adding some text on it and doing some videos.
Additionally, I always use the gmail google tool that I really felt easier than the one that I usually use. There are some features that I liked like, filtering the email from different emails that I don’t want to receive them anymore. Also, I can categorize the emails as my choice plus withdrawing all the emails that I have from any other email like the college email or my personal email form hotmail. Moreover, I used the blog google tool that was another requirement as a part for MIS project to do it, where I can post many various photos and videos in diverse topics besides I can share it with my friends or not as I like. Also, Google Docs helped me a lot in writing a group report. So, we can all edit, add, delete and much more to do in the same document and all of us can be updated with the latest ones.
Finally, Google practical tools support me a lot during my studies plus I discovered and learned new stuff in that specific project. It reduces my time and save it while I use those dissimilar Google tools like, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Google Desktop and so many that may aid you in your practical life.

No comments:

Post a Comment